Top Facts on AIIMS MBBS 2013
AIIMS MBBS can be referred to as the entrance examination needed to seek admission in the 5 years of MBBS course offered from AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), New Delhi & six other AIIMS bodies in the country. These six AIIMS institutions are AIIMS Bhopal, AIIMS Patna, AIIMS Raipur, AIIMS Bhubaneshwar, AIIMS Rishikesh and AIIMS Jodhpur. The AIIMS 2013 is dated for 1st of June, 2013 and the exam would be carried out in 17 prime cities in India. If you too are planning to appear in AIIMS MBBS 2013, follow the article below as it’s a highlight on the major aspects of AIIMS MBBS 2013.
AIIMS MBBS 2013 Eligibility Factors
- The students planning to sit for AIIMS MBBS 2013 must pass her/his class 12 exam under the 10+2 scheme or Senior School Certificate Exam or Intermediate Science exam or any of the equivalent exam from recognized University or Board in India. The candidates must pass with subjects like Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English.
- The students planning to sit for AIIMS MBBS 2013 must score minimum 60 percent of marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology. However, the aggregate marks cut off is 50% in case of SC/ST candidates.
- The students who would be appearing for their class 12 examination this year with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as their main subjects are also permitted to sit for AIIMS MBBS 2013.
- The candidates planning to appear in AIIMS MBBS 2013 have to be of 17 years of age by 31. 12. 2013. The students born on or post 2.1.1997 won’t be eligible to apply for AIIMS MBBS 2013.
- The OCI or Overseas Citizens of India registered under the 1955 Citizenship Act, Sec-7, are also allowed to seat for AIIMS MBBS 2013. The OCI candidates should submit his/her proof of the OCI registration under 1955 Citizenship act, Section-7.
How to apply for AIIMS MBBS 2013
The AIIMS MBBS 2013 allows for online application only. The interested candidates can fetch their online application for the exam from www.aiimsexams.org. AIIMS has already started giving out the application form since 25th of February, 2013 and the registration facilities online would be available till 24th March, 2013. In case any of the candidates registering on the last date of registration (i.e. 24.03.2013), is unable to deposit his/her exam fee on that same day, he/she should deposit the required fee within 26.03.2013 since otherwise the application form won’t be accepted. The candidates must fulfill all the mandatory fields on the application form and should not forget to attach challan payment with the form as incomplete applications or application with no payment attachment would be discarded.
Application fee for AIIMS MBBS 2013
The application fee is 1000 INR for general candidates while it is 800 INR for SC/ST candidates. You can pay the fee via debit or credit card or through payment challan downloaded from internet. The challan must be paid at any State Bank of India outlet.
Important dates for AIIMS MBBS 2013
Application form available from- 25.02.2013
Registration closes on-24.03.2013 by 5 p.m.
AIIMS MBBS 2013 exam date – 01. 06. 2013